Why Buy a Lifetime Boat Lift?
Aren’t all boat lifts pretty much the same?
While all boat lifts will lift your boat, as in any product, there are also features, safety factors and other considerations that give you the full picture of what you are purchasing for your investment. It is prudent to research the products before deciding on your purchase. The boat lift components (top beams, bottom beams, cables, bolts and bunks) differ in size and the power hoisting systems vary greatly.
The most obvious choice difference begins with choosing between a galvanized or an aluminum boat lift. The galvanized lifts generally have a one year warranty. When the beams and components rust it is very difficult to disassemble them for repairs. Once the lift rusts extensively, it is impractical to repair.
All LBL boat lifts are constructed from marine grade aluminum and have a 10 year structural warranty.
Compare our components:
- Top Beams – 7″ to 10″ (Upgradeable)
- Bottom Beams – 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ 12″
- Cable Winders – 3 1/2″ O.D. Marine Aluminum
- Drive Pipe – 2 3/8″ O.D. Galvanized or Stainless Steel
- Cables – 5/16″ min. Stainless Steel
- Piling Brackets – 3/8″ Thick Marine Aluminum with 1/2″ SS Bolts
- Grease Fittings – Stainless Steel
- Bolts – 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ all Stainless Steel
- PVC Guide Poles – 3 1/2″ O.D. X 10’ Long Schedule 80 (Heavy Wall)
- Bunks – All Marine Aluminum
- LBL uses a bottom beam bracket assembly that utilizes the entire bottom beam structure to lift your boat instead of only using the top flange)